What Is Start-Up India Innovation Summit?
The start-up India innovation summit is the biggest start-up revolution to be celebrated through various international events that are held in different parts of the world. With the help of this innovation summit, we will be able to honour India along with the leading start-up destination in the world.
Participants of Start-Up India Innovation Summit
The expected global participation is by start-ups, innovators, venture capitalists, angel investors, corporates, incubators, accelerators, academic institutions and government stakeholders. The Summit is also anticipated to advance local debate on cutting-edge companies and innovations, allowing the general people to engage with and experience the thought leadership that India has attained in the innovation ecosystem over the previous few years. This is the best platform to showcase the skills and talent to the world and build a strong network with global ecosystem stakeholders.
Start-Up India Innovation Summit Program
Relevant stakeholders who will be involved includes Ideation stage start-up, Validation stage start-up, Early traction start-up and Scaling stage start-up.
Procedure Post Submission
The application for the start-up India innovation summit will be pre-screened by the start-up India scheme and the evaluation will be done by designated evaluation committee that is formed by the department of promotion of industry and internal trade. In November 2022 the final results will be out.
The Key Objective Of Start-Up India Innovation Summit Are
As start-up India innovation summit is most recognized event for the world because of objectives of the summit.
- To display India as a core innovation ecosystem of the world, for the sake of this one exhibition that will include start-ups from across India and from all different sector, we need to acknowledge the work.
- To highlight the strength of Indian start-up ecosystem and to present them in front of all and optimize innovative start-up.
- For start-ups with key PE/VC firms there will be facility for investment matchmaking.
- High potential start-ups to be recognized and rewarded in India.
- For start-up ventures to raise global and domestic money.
- Bringing global ecosystem stakeholders together on a single platform.
- To facilitate information distribution for potential entrepreneurs through mentoring connections, technical seminars, and ideation bootcamps.
- To strengthen the global entrepreneurial culture.
Why To Register For The Event?
- So, to show the opportunity to new and innovative start-ups through dedicated booth space at exhibition.
- To get a networking opportunity from investors and stakeholders around the world.
- Exchanging knowledge with fellow entrepreneur around the world.
Who All Can Apply?
The shortlisted startups will be given a complimentary startup pass to the event. Startup India, DPIIT will cover all additional fees associated with participation, such as travel, exhibition booth space, and lodging. All start-ups recognized by DPIIT can apply.
You may consider taking a help of Egniol Services Pvt. Lmt. for application.
How Will This Be Helpful?
So, as we look at this we can understand that start-ups needs constant motivation, support and help from the government and the people. So, here we can understand he will never do this. But, for sure Egniol, services will help.