Agri-Sector Of India
India is primarily an agricultural country. Farming is the primary occupation of the major Indian population. This makes farmers the backbone of our country. The contribution and participation of this sector in the growth and developmental activities are significant. Hence, this is supported and provided by the government with assistance in various forms. It is under the primary focus of the Indian government and is frequently provided with necessary encouragement and impetus.
Government support is provided in various forms. The most frequent one is the grants and funding schemes launched by the government. It aims to provide financial assistance to the targeted sector. One such government scheme has been launched recently to provide financial assistance to the agricultural sector. APEDA scheme is what we are talking about.
What is APEDA Certificate?
APEDA, full form – Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, established in the year 1985 with the main objective to promote the development and exportation of the products scheduled. It mainly offers financial assistance and guidance to all the APEDA exporters of the scheduled products. There are mainly three components of this scheme – Development of export infrastructure, Quality Development, and Market Development. The scheduled products are:
- Dairy Products
- Meat and Meat Products
- Fruits, vegetables and their Products
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- Floriculture & Floriculture Products
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Poultry & Poultry Products
- Cereal and Cereal Products
Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products
- Pickles, Papads, Chutneys, etc
- Guar Gum
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- Herbal & Medicinal Plants
- Cocoa and its Products
APEDA registration is beneficial for all these businesses as it provides numerous advantages to them. The primary function of APEDA is to provide boosting, subsidy, and financial assistance to this sector and improving the quality of the products as a result. The financial assistance is provided in various formats and to execute this, APEDA performs various functions. Let us have a look at them.
Functions Of APEDA Scheme
APEDA registration scheme has several functions that it performs for apt implementation that makes benefits and advantages accessible to all the candidates who are eligible as per APEDA certificate registration guidelines.
- APEDA Registration of individual exporters of scheduled products
- Promoting development of scheduled products
- Calibration of standard and specification for exports
- Conducting inspections to ensure the quality levels
- Enhancing the marketing of the scheduled products
- Enhancing the packaging of the scheduled products
- Promoting the production of the scheduled products
- Provision of training for the sectors related to scheduled products
- Data and stats collection
Benefits of APEDA Registration Scheme
APEDA Registration is important for the growth of exports in India. India majorly exports agricultural products. That’s why APEDA Registration is important for quality maintenance and growth promotion of scheduled products’ exports. Let us look at the benefits of APEDA registration now
- Quality and quantity maintenance of scheduled products
- Impetus for trades & exports
- APEDA Registration can open the door of training for the candidates
- APEDA Registration enhances marketing, advertising and packaging of the products
- Database upgradation and survey conduction
- Establishment of rules, regulations and guidelines for trade & export activities
- Financial assistance and subsidies
- Export Infrastructure development
How To Apply For APEDA Certificate?
Are you looking for assistance to get your APEDA Certificate? Then you are on the right track to avail the best benefits for your business. The funds are released under three instalments for this scheme. You need a one stop solution provider for your application process. Applying with an expert omits your chances of making mistakes in the application process and ensures a smoother process.
Egniol Services provides comprehensive services for the growth and expansion of startups and businesses. You get the best startup consultation service with our team of experts which can be a game changer for your business. At Egniol Services, we also provide impeccable services for application and registration for government grants and funding schemes. Get your APEDA certificate with the expert assistance of Egniol now!