The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) provides certificates to businesses according to their domain and special requisites. ISO Standards are a key part of our society as they ensure quality and safety in both products and services in international trade.
Implementing an effective and robust ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) will help you to focus on the important areas of your business and improve efficiency. The management processes that are established throughout your business will provide a sound foundation, leading to increased productivity and profit.
ISO Certification can help you gain trust by demonstrating that your product or service satisfies your clients' expectations. Certification is a legal or contractual obligation in various sectors.
Egniol provides consultation for various ISO certificates depending on the type of business and its mandatories. Some prominent certificates are:
- – ISO 9001:2015–Quality Management System
- – ISO 14001:2005 – Environmental Management System
- – OHSAS /ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- – ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
- – ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management Systems
- – ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems
- – GMP – Good Manufacturing Practice
- – HACCP – Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Point
- – CE Marking – Product Certification