National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is a certified Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). In order to promote small & growing entrepreneurs in post-independent India, the Government of India has set up National Small Industries Corporation, which acts as an intermediary to provide assistance to small scale industries (SSI).
The MSEs having NSIC Registration can get access to numerous developmental schemes of the government and achieve tremendous growth in their business. Some functions of National Small Industries Corporation are mentioned below:
- National Small Industries Corporation runs various developmental schemes for MSMEs as to enhance their competitiveness.
- NSIC provides integrated support services to MSMEs in relation to Marketing, Technology, Finance.
- National Small Industries Corporation provides training and skill development to the MSMEs in India.
Who are eligible for NSIC Registration?
Every business enterprise fulfilling below condition are eligible for National Small Industries Corporation registration under Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS).
- All Micro Enterprises whose investment in plant & machinery is up to INR 25 lakhs (In-service sector up to INR 10 Lakhs) Or All Small Enterprises whose investment is plant & machinery is up to INR 5 Crore (In-service sector up to INR 2 crores)
- Holding MSME Certificate.
- Completed one year of business commencement.
Exemption(s): The Provisional Registration Certificate shall be issued to the Micro & Small Enterprises under the Single Point Registration scheme, which has not completed one year of business commencement. However, this will subject to a monetary limit of INR 5 Lacs.
NSIC Registration Benefits:
- Free allotment of tenders
- No EMD deposit
- Development of SSIs
- Assistance in Government tenders
- The reserved quota
- Overall progress of MSMEs
We offer National Small Industries Corporation Certification and advice at Egniol. We manage the entire procedure for you, so you can concentrate on your business.